Warwick International is attending Occupational Health Annual Conference on Thursday 13th June in Cardiff.
The conference title this year is “Occupational Health Wales Symposium” and will also be including;
- Skills for effective report writing
- Well-being of Future Generations – Role for Occupational Health
- Make Every Contact Count for Occupational Health
- Employment Law and challenging reports
- What’s new with the Society of Occupational Medicine
Occupational Health Practitioners and other interested health professionals who work across a diverse range of industries will be present.
If you are attending, we would be delighted to see you and demonstrate our very latest Occupational Health and Health & Safety Management Software.
For further information about Occupational Health Wales visit: http://www.occupationalhealthwales.org/conference/