OPAS - A Solution To Meet Every Budget
Choose the perfect solution for your OH needs and requirements. OPAS can be fully configured to ensure that you secure the OH solution you need to exceed your targets and KPI's. We understand that all of our clients are unique and we continue to develop OPAS to have unrivalled adaptability to continuously meet your changing needs.
OPAS is comprised of a number of integrated modules to ensure you receive the holistic OH solution you need. The modules enable all OH departments to streamline their communication channels, drive efficiency gains and allow for generation of comprehensive management reports. Our Standards module helps to ensure that you can achieve and maintain accreditation standards such as SEQOHS and can continue to expand your services.
Budget Issues - OPAS Express is the Answer
During time of austerity most OH departments are finding that their budgets have been reduced. OPAS Express is designed to allow OH professionals to implement their chosen OH solution and then grow the system in line with budgetary constraints. As OPAS Express is modular, you can easily develop the system overtime as budget becomes available and you can demonstrate the benefits that the software delivers.
Reduce your IT costs and benefit from automatic upgrades through our hosting option.
- Achieve and exceed KPI's through targeted OH initiatives
- Quickly and efficiently identify trends of Occupational illness such as Musculo-Skeletal and Stress which is proven to reduce return to work timescales
- Automated workflows to streamline processes and communications
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Maintain complete case history electronically allowing for paperless/lite offices
- Consistent with other software applications such as Microsoft Office to reduce training requirements
- Adaptable, comprehensive functionality enables you to meet current and future requirements
- Configured to your specific requirements so no need to alter your existing processes
To see how OPAS can help your OH department accomplish more with less resources and maximise existing capacity, please fill in the following form: