Comprehensive Appointment Diary
The e-OPAS Diary supports multiple clinics, at multiple locations and sessions all of which are user definable with a wide range of data views available to display one or more clinics. Colour Coding provides instant identification of Completed Appointments, DNA’s etc. Immediate access to historical/future appointments for an individual and tools to find next available slots are also provided. A wide range of automatic letter types are available and these are easily edited to suit local procedures and ensure that this process is streamlined to increase efficiency.
When making an appointment for an employee, the e-OPAS diary tools display the percentage of availability and use a colour coded system (Green -0% Capacity to Red -100% Capacity or Full) to help you quickly identify appointment availability at a glance.
- Multi Medical Centre and clinic session management
- Multi session view with appointment booking and movements
- Blocking - manage free time, meetings etc
- Auto refresh, keeps the diary synchronised on all PC's
- Ensures employees attend for appropriate health surveillance and other consultations
- Integrates administrative and clinical processes to streamline attendance management
- Facilitates time management of occupational health department staff
- Highlights non-attendances for follow-up and management
For more information about how e-OPAS could help you, please contact us.