Effective Case Management is essential to Occupational Health professionals for improving Health outcomes, supporting an individual’s return to work at full capacity and reducing costs to the organisation.
e-OPAS provides all OH professionals with a holistic framework which actively links all related data such as initial referral, consultations and interventions in one easy to manage episode. This comprehensive data framework delivers additional benefits such as providing advanced reporting capabilities which ensure that any applied interventions are effective and result in positive outcomes.
Case Management Challenges:
- Multiple Services - Numerous workflows/protocols with different SLA's increase operating complexity.
- Communication - Being able to effectively record & track between all involved parties.
- Assessment - Profiling the individual in relation to specific criteria.
- Interventions - Managing and optimising available resources to achieve and exceed targets.
- Recording - Capturing all necessary information in one place for subsequent analysis.
- Advanced configuration capabilities to ensure that your existing processes and protocols can be applied.
- Automated workflows to streamline communication processes, save significant time and ensure all parties are kept informed where appropriate.
- Maintain complete case history electronically for paperless/lite offices and support mobile working.
- Using integrated tools to quickly identify trends of Occupational Health illnesses.
- Advanced reporting capabilities to ensure interventions are effective and achieve desired outcomes.
For more information about how e-OPAS can help you or to arrange a FREE On-line or On-site demonstration please Contact Us.