e-OPAS provides a comprehensive range of facilities and functionality to enable organisations to effectively manage Occupational Health activity using a secure, bowser based solution. This range of functionality includes the ability to bill for services either individually or as part of a retainer contract to allow organisations to effectively manage their accounts on a real time basis. As with other aspects of the e-OPAS system, this module is configurable to specific user requirements allowing for the inclusion of client specific price structures and user definable processes.
- Pricing can be applied to both episodes, such as Medicals or to individual events
- Charges can be adjusted by means of site based discounts and can apply to all or specific services
- Start and end date of contracts can be specified together with a short 'run on' end period
- Retainers can be set (with expiry warnings) to allow a specific number of services in a given period
- Financial reviews can be generated with transaction numbers for XML export into financial systems
- Billed activities are automatically recorded against the medical attendance saving time and administration
- Customer reporting can readily equate activities to charges
- No specific accountancy/invoicing skills are required at the time of the OH consultation
- Data can be passed directly into invoicing packages such as Sage
For more information about how e-OPAS could help you, please contact us.