SEQOHS Standards Module
SEQOHS Accreditation has become the benchmark to which all OH providers, both public and private sector, will have to meet and maintain. Due to the value of achieving and more importanly maintaining SEQOHS accreditation, Warwick has developed their bespoke Standards module to ensure that all of our current and future clients can easily achieve and maintain these industry standards.
The SEQOHS Standards Module is a holistic, integrated module within our leading OPAS Occupational Health Management solution which provides all users with a comprehensive document management system with adaptable automatic reminder settings.
Benefits of The SEQOHS Module:
- Effectively monitor performance and review update policies in line with guidance.
- Linked directly to inbuilt Document Management module which can use hyperlinks and manages all associated actions.
- Ability to apply automatic review dates on each individual document if required.
- Set who to remind automatically via email when documentation needs to be reviewed/updated to maintain accreditation.
- Easily access all compliance documentation in a single repository with full textual search capabilities.
To see how you can easily maintain and achieve SEQOHS Accreditation and ensure you continue to exceed all of your KPI's and SLA's please Contact Us.