The iCASS web based module for Questionnaire Assessments/Audits allows for User Defined questionnaire driven assessments, audits or checklist data to be easily captured using the internet/intranet. By utilising the internet/intranet it is possible to efficiently deploy these tools to a wide audience and allows for streamlined electronic collating of the results.
The data can then be used to develop corrective actions which are then easily defined and managed with automatic email reminders and notifications. As the questionnaires are user defined, they are tailored to your specific organisation and can be used to develop a deeper understanding of the unique issues which affect you. This knowledge can then be absorbed and utilised to develop the correct interventions required to enable a safer more efficient workplace and allow for the correct deployment of your employees.
- Any questionnaire based process can be deployed using this versatile tool
- The questionnaire can be linked to existing system entities such as Department, Employees or Operations
- Questions can be grouped into specific sections to facilitate ease of completion
- Full Help text can be included and answers scored to aid in the analysis of the data
- Universal Actions Tool is included allowing for email notifications and reminders to be generated
- Standardises corporate processes
- Saves time and administrative effort by enabling wide deployment via intranet/internet
- Ensures that ongoing corrective actions are managed to completion achieving a safer workplace
- Enables statistical reporting and measuring against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) etc
For more information about how iCASS could help you, please contact us.