Accident / Incident Reporting
The iCASS A/I module allows for accidents and incidents to be recorded and reported across a corporate intranet, the system can be configured to allow for the process to include two or three sections.
The first, optional part of the process enables individuals to initiate the process by recording that they have witnessed an incident along with some preliminary details pertaining to the incident. For this initial phase formal log on to the system is not required, merely access to the web form, once the form has been completed the system automatically notifies the appropriate personnel who are then able to determine whether or not to "promote" the incident to a formal accident or incident and record more detailed information and investigations.
The module has a range of forms for collecting incident types so that each incident can be recorded accurately and complete with all the required information whilst employing a quick and simple data input process for efficiency.
The module comes complete with a suite of analysis reports to assist with your Health and Safety reporting requirements, be they lists, charts or drill down data mining activities, in addition word, PDF documents and images can all be linked to the accident/incident record via a document management tool to ensure that all data is captured and stored to assist with the reporting analysis.
- Comprehensive list of reports
- Full report parameterisation (date ranges, departments, categories etc) including multi select
- Ability to drill down on graphs or via reporting "trees" to produce subsets or data lists
- Export into a range of formats (Acrobat, Word etc) plus comma separated file export
- Allows for problem areas and trends to be indentified
- Facilitates year-end or quarterly management reporting (or indeed any date range)
- Ensures that ongoing actions are managed and completed to achieve a safer work environment
- Helps to reduce Accident/Incident Rates and lower related costs
For more information about how iCASS could help you, please contact us.