iCASS - The Complete Cost Effective H&S Solution
Health and Safety culture is paramount in all businesses but as Health & Safety departments are faced with increased pressure and budgetary constraints a more efficient approach is now required. Warwick International have restructured iCASS, our leading Web Based Software, into an even more comprehensive and cost effective solution. iCASS allows you to optimise your resources so you are able to effectively complete required actions on time and within budget.
iCASS will support your organisation in continuing to provide a safe working environment for the workforce, complying with all current and future Health and Safety requirements and exceeding your business KPI's through the proactive reduction of accidents and incidents.
iCASS is comprised of a number of integrated modules, all of which are user configurable, meaning you get the system you need to meet your specific requirements and processes. Please click on any of the links on the right hand side for more indepth information about a particular module.
- Demonstrates a key focus on H&S culture
- Automation and streamlined communication processes to reduce administration time
- Web based system for mobile working and increased accessibility
- Easily demonstrate compliance and meet the standards e.g. OHSAS 18001
- Comprehensive reporting facilities which demonstrate performance improvement
- Reduced Risk and Costs to your Organisation
- Intuitive User Interface with on-screen help, information etc
- Accident Incident reporting - Classification, Location details, Cause Analysis, Action Tracking and more
- Risk Assessments - User definable questionnaires and formal Tasks/Hazards/Controls/Risk Matrices and Actions structures
- Hazard Data Sheets - These can be viewed via the Intranet and printed off as required to include all relevant Safety Information
- Training and Employee Issue Records - Allows for the recording of Training, PPE/Document issue at source
- One key component of the solution is the definition and management of Actions ('To-Do's) in relation to Accidents, Risk Assessments etc.
For more information about how iCASS can benefit your organisation or to request a FREE demonstration as to the full functionality of the system please complete the enquiry form below: