e-SAFETY is part of our leading GeNOHSIS suite of integrated web based Occupational Health and Safety Software Modules. e-SAFETY can be implemented either as a stand-alone solution for Health & Safety or can be fully integrated with the e-OPAS Occupational Health Module to deliver a comprehensive integrated solution for the management of Occupational Health & Safety.
The e-SAFETY Accident / Incident Module is accessed through your internet browser and allows safety events to be reported directly at source by any employee ensuring that you capture correct initial information regarding the safety event. One of the unique features of e-Safety is that you can setup a range of data input forms for Accident/Incident Reporting and Investigation that are fully in line with your specific objectives and processes. For more information contact us.
The A/I input forms can be specifically defined to capture all of the data you feel necessary, we can configure each form to your unique needs, with the added ability to be able to modify the forms in the future so you are able to continue meeting data capture objectives in line with any company or legislative changes. Supporting documents/photos etc can be attached to the A/I Forms to keep all related information together and therefore provides a quick and effective review function.
These forms can then be mapped to the underlying A/I Reporting Module so that data is captured in a consistent and structured format. Once the base data is stored, communication workflows can issue out and track supplementary forms (Investigation Process, Actions etc) to relevant Managers. Comprehensive tools are available to analyse the captured data, these can be pre-defined graphical reports (With ‘Drill-Down’ capability) or users can quickly extract any required data using the e-Safety Advanced Search Tools and dynamically present this data in MS Excel Tables/Graphs.
Warwick are able to host your e-SAFETY Solution at our Secure Data Centre, click here to learn more about the benefits you can receive and the costs you can save.
One of the potential benefits of the integration with the e-OPAS Occupational Health Module, is that injury management/rehabilitation is automatically linked back to the underlying Accident Injury record, so that the benefit of OH interventions can be analysed in terms of reduced sickness absence, return to work rates etc related to Accidents by Type, Location etc.
- Accessed via Internet/Corporate Intranets for organisation-wide data capture
- User definable data capture forms to match local procedures and requirements
- Automatic e-mail notifications to managers delivers fast and effective communication
- Ability to easily analyse data so that targeted H&S Strategies and Initiatives can be defined and implemented
- Promotes self reporting and therefore supports an inclusive health and safety culture
- Automatic notifications to management leading to a streamlined investigation process
- Root causes can be identified quickly and remedial actions issued and tracked to completion
- High quality reports to identify trends and deliver improved H&S performance
If you would to further information about the e-SAFETY system and how it can benefit your organisation or if you would like to arrange a FREE demonstration as to the full functionality of the system please complete the short form below or the quick contact form: